Propane Hose Connector
MFR PART # 204051
GET 17 POINTS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
MB Sturgis Propane - 204024-MBS
- Adapter Fittings
- 1/4 Inch - Male NPT
- Type 1 - Male
- MB Sturgis
Cylinder connector allows gas flow to your low-pressure appliance. Thermal shut-off device shuts off gas flow in extreme heat. Excess-flow safety device limits flow if there is a leak.
- Cylinder connector lets you hook up a hose to the LP cylinder on your 5th-wheel camper or travel trailer
- Black Type 1 ACME fitting allows gas flow to your low-pressure appliance
- Built-in bypass mode shuts gas off when flow reaches maximum capacity for safety
- Thermal shut-off device turns off gas flow in extreme heat
- Excess-flow safety device limits gas flow in the event of a severe leak
- Easy, tool-free installation
- ANSI Z21.81 and CSA certified
- Designed for LP gas only
- Made in the USA
- Fitting size: Type 1 cylinder connection x 1/4" male NPT
- Temperature range: -40 F to 250 F
- Maximum flow capacity: 100,000 Btu per hour
- 40 SCFH
Bypass Mode for Safety
This Type 1 connector will go into bypass mode if the flow rate surpasses the maximum flow capacity. When maximum capacity is reached, the flow of gas through the fitting will be completely shut off. The maximum flow capacity for this black Type 1 connector is 40 SCFH. When the gas in the system reaches this level, a ball inside of the fitting will push an internal spring down, pressing firmly against the bottom of the fitting to shut off the flow of gas.