Air Conditioner Filter
MFR part # AC 105G
GET 24 POINTS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
- BREATH BETTER IN YOUR RV | Basic RV air filters don't remove pollutants like dust, pollen, or pet dander. And the more you travel, the dirtier the air inside your RV can get. The technology in our RV air conditioner filters keeps the air in your RV fresh and clean to keep your family healthy.
- THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR DOMETIC AC UNIT | Compared to other 3313107.103 / 3105012.003 replacement filters, our RV air filters are made with antimicrobial polyester fibers and are designed to last longer than standard OEM AC filters. Our replacement RV AC air filters are precision cut for the perfect fit in your RV air conditioner.
- TRAPS THE SMALLEST OF PARTICLES | Our patented filters capture pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander and other allergens, providing you clean air without restricted airflow. With a MERV 6 rating, the unwoven polyester design creates a better barrier against airborne contaminants that may shorten the peformance life of your RV AC.
- REPLACE ON SCHEDULE TO ENSURE CONTINOUS CLEAN AIR | Depending on the amount of use and locations traveled in your RV, we recommennd replacing RV Air AC filters after 90 days of continous use or every year, whichever comes first. Order a few so you'll always be ready to replace on the road.
- MADE IN THE USA | Made in America from recycled materials, the RV Air Filter is manufactured so that you can breathe easy wherever the road takes you. Because no matter how luxurious your RV may be, you’re only as comfortable as the air you breathe.
The RV Air AC-105G Filter fits 14” x 7.5” Dometic 3104928.019 Duo-Therm AC grill assemblies, or AC units with matching filter dimensions. This Dometic AC filter is 13.75” L x 7.375” W x .75” D.
RV Air’s patent pending filter system is the only RV air filter that captures dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander and other allergens before it enters your RV’s air conditioner, helping kick on-the-road allergies to the curb. These filters far surpass typical RV AC stock filters, which utilize a thin black polypropylene filter, often found in hair dryers. Meanwhile, the RV Air filter features 40 layers of unwoven polyester, each sprayed with an anti-microbial tackifier to capture microscopic particles as small as 3-10 microns to help families breathe easier during their travels.