McGraw-Hill Book Guide To Camping Off The Beaten Path McGraw-Hill Paperback 7 Inch Width x 9-1/2 Inch Length 176 Pages Single
Save CAD $-31.53OR ☆ REDEEM WITH YOUR GIFT CARDSKU 69-6660
MFR PART # 9780071490658
GET 31 POINTS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
The Complete Book of Boondock RVing is their complete guide to camping without hookups. Whether you're planning to spend an occasional overnight in a parking lot or an extended stay in the wilderness, you'll learn how to equip your rig for boondocking, find great campsites, manage and conserve electricity and water, and camp in complete RV comfort and convenience.
- Increases Independence By Learning How To Camp "Off The Grid"
- Save Money By Finding Cheap Or Free Campsites Anywhere--Even In Large Cities
- Ensure Your Comfort, Convenience, And Safety When Camping In The Boonies
- Learn How To Conserve And Manage Electricity, Water, And Waste, And To Establish Reliable Communications
- Enjoy The Quiet, Solitude, And Beauty Of Nature By Getting Away From Crowded RV Campgrounds
- Paperback Format With 176 Pages
Type: Guide To Camping Off The Beaten Path
Cover Style: Paperback
Page Count: 176