POLLAK 4-WAY METAL CONNECTOR PLUG 19-0807
MFR PART # 11-402
GET 10 POINTS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
The Pollak 11-402 is a heavy-duty, 4-pin trailer plug used in various towing applications. With it's integral finger grips for a good & clean, solid separation-pull; it's design also makes it very difficult to shake loose. Dust and Water resistant, this towing accessory was built to last through the years. Polarized for proper wiring (12 gauge Wire).
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage : 12 to 24 Volts
- Amperes : 35 Amps
- Zinc Die-Cast body.
- 4-pole unit.
- integral finger grips for positive pull.
- Difficult to shake loose, good & clean connections.
- Dust and water resistant.
- Polarized for proper wiring.
- Terminals accept up to 12 gauge wire.