Propane Adapter Fitting
MFR part # 204051-MBS
GET 22 POINTS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
MB Sturgis Propane
- Adapter Fittings
- 1/4 Inch - Male NPT
- POL - Male
- MB Sturgis
Fitting connects your LP tank to your regulator, hose, or other LP fitting. Allows high gas flow rate before entering bypass mode. Powers many appliances or 1 high-pressure appliance. Excess-flow safety device limits flow if there is a leak.
- Tank connector lets you hook up a regulator, fitting, or high-pressure hose to your RV's LP tank
- POL fitting allows high flow rate before entering bypass mode
- Lets you power all of your RV's appliances at once
- Built-in bypass mode shuts gas off when flow reaches maximum capacity for safety
- Excess-flow safety device limits gas flow in the event of a severe leak
- O-ring ensures a tight seal with the tank
- CGA 510 certified
- Designed for LP gas only
- Made in the USA
- Fitting size: POL tank connection x 1/4" male NPT
- Temperature range: -40 F to 250 F
- Maximum flow capacity: 500,000 Btu per hour
- 200 SCFH
Bypass Mode for Safety
This POL connector will go into bypass mode if the flow rate surpasses the maximum flow capacity. When maximum capacity is reached, the flow of gas through the fitting will be completely shut off. The maximum flow capacity for this POL connector is 200 SCFH. When the gas in the system reaches this level, a ball inside of the fitting will push an internal spring down, pressing firmly against the bottom of the fitting to shut off the flow of gas.