Propane Hose Connector
MFR part # 204052
GET 19 POINTS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
MB Sturgis Propane - 204052-MBS
- Adapter Fittings
- 1/4 Inch - Male NPT
- Type 1 - Male
- MB Sturgis
Cylinder connector allows max gas flow to your high-pressure appliances before entering bypass mode. Back-check prevents gas leaks. Thermal shut-off device shuts off gas flow in extreme heat. Excess-flow safety device limits flow if there is a leak.
- Cylinder connector lets you hook up a high-pressure hose to the LP cylinder on your 5th-wheel camper or travel trailer
- Dark green Type 1 ACME fitting allows high flow rate before entering bypass mode
- Lets you power all of your RV's appliances at once
- Thermal shut-off device turns off gas flow in extreme heat
- Excess-flow safety device limits gas flow in the event of a severe leak
- Internal back-check prevents gas from leaking out of the regulator inlet
- Easy, tool-free installation
- ANSI Z21.81 and CSA certified
- Designed for LP gas only
- Made in the USA
- Fitting size: Type 1 cylinder connection x 1/4" male NPT
- Temperature range: -40 F to 250 F
- Maximum flow capacity: 500,000 Btu per hour
- 200 SCFH
MB Sturgis RV Type 1 Connection
Compared with other Type 1 connectors, this dark green MB Sturgis Type 1 connector provides the highest flow rate possible before going into bypass mode. As a result, this fitting will help to ensure that your propane setup will be able to power all of your appliances, even if they require high-pressure gas.
Type 1 connectors go into bypass mode if the flow rate surpasses the maximum flow capacity for that connector. When maximum capacity is reached, the flow of gas through the fitting will be completely shut off. The maximum flow capacity for this dark green Type 1 connector is 200 SCFH. When the gas in the system reaches this level, a ball inside of the fitting will push an internal spring down, pressing firmly against the bottom of the fitting to shut off the flow of gas.
This MB Sturgis dark green Type 1 connector not only provides a higher flow rate compared to cylinder connectors of different colors, but it also offers a higher rate when compared with dark green cylinder connectors from other manufacturers. The MB Sturgis dark green Type 1 has been tested to ensure that it hits a maximum of 200 SCFH every time.