Roof Membrane; DiFlex II ™ 25 X 8.5
Save CAD $-990.55OR ☆ REDEEM WITH YOUR GIFT CARDSKU 13-1387
MFR part # DF1185T-25
GET 990 POINTS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Oversized – Additional Freight Charges Will Apply for Small Parcel Freight
Shipping Restrictions Apply
TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) Roof; Use To Provide Watertight RV Roof; 25 Foot Length x 8.5 Foot Width; Tan; Roof Installation Kit Not Included; Non-Fleece Backed
Diflex II™ is a non-fleece backed TPO membrane from the RV Roofing Experts. Unlike standard TPO, Diflex II™ is extremely flexible and is as supple as most EPDM. It easily conforms to most RV roofing surfaces for a snug, tight fit. Diflex II™ is embossed with a light pebble pattern to dull harsh reflections and provide a classic look. Diflex II™ is available in polar white, dove (bright white), grey, tan and ivory and is compatible with all existing aftermarket cleaners, protectants, sealants and bonding adhesives. It is easily repaired requiring no special sealants or adhesives. grey, dove (bright white), Tan and Ivory Diflex II™ can be installed with matching lap sealants for a fully coordinated, consistent appearance.
Length: 25 Feet
Width: 8.5 Feet
Material: Plastic (Thermoplastic Olefin TPO)
Includes Installation Kit: No
- Extremely Flexible And Is As Supple As Most EPDM
- Easily Conforms To Most RV Roofing Surfaces For A Snug, Tight Fit
- Embossed With A Light Pebble Pattern To Dull Harsh Reflections And Provide A Classic Look
- Easily Repaired - Requiring No Special Sealants Or Adhesives
- Contains No Plasticizers To Migrate
- Remains Flexible Throughout Its Lifetime. Even Flexible In Cold Weather And Less Prone To Cracking
- UV Resistant Throughout Its Lifetime
- Remains Flexible To Resist Hail Damage Throughout Its Lifetime
- Limited 12 Year Warranty